Frequently asked questions

How do I report pot holes?

Please submit to the clerk at or telephone 01656 470033.

Are the public allowed to attend Community Council Meetings?

Pyle Community Council welcome members of the public to their meetings. Members of the public are permitted to speak 15 minutes before the official start of the meeting.

© Copyright 2020 by

Pyle Community Council

Contact Us


Tel: 01656 470033



Pyle Community Council

Talbot Community Centre

Prince Road

Kenfig Hill

CF33 6ED